What is Adderall?
Adderall is a combination drug that falls under the type called CNS (Central Nervous System) stimulant. It is a multi-purpose medication that can treat ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), Narcolepsy, Insomnia and even, aids in weight loss.
Adderall is a combination of two major salts (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine sulfate). In some variations of the medications (IR and XR), some other ingredients may vary such as Amphetamine aspartate and Dextroamphetamine saccharate.
How does Adderall Work?
Adderall works by stimulating the central nervous system (CNS). It does that by influencing a few brain chemicals (Neurotransmitters) that naturally occur in the brain. Neurotransmitters signal the brain to do different things. Adderall mainly influences and increases the flow of two specific neurotransmitters- Norepinephrine and Dopamine.
Norepinephrine is a stress hormone that is released during a ‘fight-or-flight’ situation. The increased level of Norepinephrine signals the brain to release more energy. After taking Adderall, the patient will feel a rush of energy and will wake up to a clear state of mind if he/she was feeling sleepy, lazy, or drowsy before.
Yet, only the release of Norepinephrine can be trouble. After all, that is a stress hormone. To balance that, Adderall also helps release Dopamine. It is a reward hormone. It tells the brain to relax and not to worry. The combination of energy and relaxation gives the patient ‘Focus’. That is why Adderall is the ideal treatment for ADHD.
ADHD can be found in all ages so Adderall can be prescribed to children from the age of 8 to adults until the age of 80. There are two distinct versions of Adderall- Instant Release (IR) and Extended Release (XR).
- Instant-Release: The IR version is the quick release version. The tablet takes effect within 15-20 minutes and stays for about 3 hours.
- Extended-Release: They mostly come in capsule forms. It takes an hour for them to take effects and it stays for 5-6 hours.
Adderall can be found in many dosages for both IR and XR versions. They can range from 7.5 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, and 60 mg.
The most common, for normal adults, however, is the 30mg IR version. This the most sold Buy Adderall online and offline.
As mentioned before, Adderall can treat many Heath problems. Following are some:
- ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is the main reason Adderall was created. It’s a condition where the patient has a really hard time focusing on one task. People suffering from ADHD will start doing one thing, and without finishing it, will start doing another thing and then another. At the end of the day, they will have started doing many things but finish nothing. Adderall provides the focus and attention the patient needs. After taking Adderall, patients claim that their performance improves significantly.
- Narcolepsy: As a stimulant, Adderall provides the energy required for patients suffering from narcolepsy. Narcolepsy patients generally don’t sleep well and may fall asleep any time during the day and in the middle of work. It can be particularly dangerous if someone is driving. Adderall keeps the patients awake. Long-distance drivers, pilots, and even military officers use Adderall during long missions.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a condition where a patient cannot sleep at night. Adderall is also a stimulant that won’t let you sleep. So it is counterproductive to think that Adderall can help a sleep disorder like insomnia, but it does. Although insomnia is generally treated by sleeping pills, Adderall can be used as a reverse therapy. It keeps a patient awake for a long time until the patient is very tired. Then the doctor stops the medication and the patient falls asleep. Adderall for insomnia treatment requires precise dosages and perfect timing and should be administered by a professional health care provider.
- Weight Loss: This is one of the interesting properties. Adderall (with the release of Norepinephrine) requests the brain to release energy. In other words, it helps burn calories. The presence of Norepinephrine is also an appetite suppressant. While Adderall is in effect, the patient does not feel hungry. Therefore, Adderall can help lose weight although FDA never approved the use of Adderall in such a manner.
All medications come with some side effects and Adderall is no different. The mild side effects may last for the first 2-3 days after starting to take Adderall as the body needs to adjust to the new hormone levels. These generally go away after a few days, but if the side effects are too uncomfortable, please consult your doctor. Common side-effects include:
- Dry Mouth
- Blur Vision
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
There are some possible severe side effects if someone takes Adderall continuously for a long time (3 months and above). Severe side-effects may include:
- Loss of coordination
- Inability to think
- Loss of muscle and bone mass
Addiction Issues and Solution:
Adderall is amphetamine-based and can be addictive. It is a Schedule II controlled substance in the united states, which means that there is medium potential for abuse. If a person finds him or herself addicted, he/she must immediately seek medical and social support. Addiction problems can be solved by detoxification, rehabilitation, and CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before starting to take Buy Adderall 30mg Online. Make sure your doctor knows your medical history. If you have a history of substance abuse, you should let your doctor know.
Swallow tablets or capsules whole with sufficient water. Do not crush and snort the tablet.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers have to be extra careful as Amphetamine passes through breast milk and umbilical cord and the baby will also get a dose.
At the first sign of trouble, contact your physician.